Characteristics of PP Nonwoven fabric
Nonwoven fabric breaks through the traditional textile principle, and has the characteristics of short process flow, fast production, high output, low cost, wide use, and many sources of raw materials. Use of PP Non-woven fabric The main use of it can be divided into:
(1) Medical and health pp Non-woven fabric: surgical clothing, protective clothing, disinfection cloth, masks, diapers, civil wipes, wipes, wet face towel, magic towel, soft towel roll, beauty products, sanitary napkins, health pads and disposable sanitary cloth, etc.
(2) Home decoration pp Non-woven fabric: affixed wall, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, etc.;
(3) pp Non-woven fabrics: lining, bonding lining, floc, stereotypes cotton, all kinds of synthetic leather base cloth, etc.
(4) Industrial pp Non-woven fabric, filtration materials, PP Nonwoven Fabric insulating materials, cement packaging bags, geotextile, coated cloth, etc.
(5) Agricultural pp Non-woven fabric: crop protection cloth, seedling cloth, irrigation cloth, curtain curtain, such as insulation;
(6) Other pp Non-woven fabric: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, PP Nonwoven Fabric absorbent linoleum, cigarette filter, bag bags, such as tea.
PP Non-woven Fabric
PP Non-woven fabric According to the different production process can be divided into:
1, water thorn pp Non-woven fabric: Is the high-pressure micro-flow spray to a layer or multi-layer fiber network, so that the fiber intertwined with each other, so that the fiber network to strengthen and have a certain strength.
2, hot pp Non-woven fabric: Refers to the fiber in the fiber network or powder hot melt bonding reinforcement material, PP Nonwoven Fabric fiber network and then through heating and melting cooling to strengthen the cloth.
3, pulp flow into the net PP Non-woven fabric: can also be called dust-free paper, dry paper pp Non-woven fabric. It is the use of air flow into the network technology to open the wood pulp fiberboard into a single fiber state, PP Nonwoven Fabric and then use the Airflow method to make the fiber agglutination in the screen, fiber mesh reinforced into cloth.
4, wet pp Non-woven fabric: is placed in the water medium of fiber raw materials into a single fiber, at the same time make different fiber raw materials mixed, made of fiber suspension slurry, suspended slurry into a network mechanism, fiber in the wet state into the network and then strengthened into cloth.
5, spunbonded pp Non-woven fabric: Is in the polymer has been extruded, stretching and forming a continuous filament, long wire laying into a network, fiber network and then through its own adhesion, thermal bonding, chemical bonding or mechanical strengthening methods, so that the fiber network into PP non-woven fabric. 6, Melt-blown pp Non-woven fabric: The process: Polymer feeding-melt extrusion--fiber formation------------fiber cooling----reinforcing into cloth.
7, acupuncture pp Non-woven fabric: is a dry pp non-woven fabric, acupuncture pp Non-woven fabric is the use of needle piercing effect, will be a fluffy fiber mesh reinforcement into cloth.
8, Sew pp Non-woven fabric: is a dry pp Non-woven fabric, sewing method is the use of warp knitting coil structure on the fiber network, yarn layer, non-woven materials (such as plastic sheeting, PP Nonwoven Fabric plastic thin metal foil, etc.) or their combination of reinforcement, in order to make pp Non-woven fabric.